Thursday, February 24, 2005

Bamboo Wall Panels

All of the bathroom panels and cladding sold on our site are made from upvc. At present we do not sell any of the wood based systems as they are difficult to transport and not as easy to install as the plastic versions (they are also a lot more expensive).

We are always on the look out for new products and while surfing the net we came across a very interesting product bamboo wall panels.

I will look a little further into this as I am a great fan of bamboo both for its aesthetic qualities and the fact that it is enviromentally friendly. Click the following link to see the site I came across bamboo wall panels .

I had previously seen bamboo flooring and had been impressed with what I saw - especially as it was suitable for use in wet and humid areas of the home such as bathrooms. I hope the wall panels are also suitable as they look stunning.